Our Software Products
Artificial Intelligence LANguage Interface
Transform scattered information points into actionable knowledge:
An intuitive one-stop-shop for accessing internal and public data from anywhere in a completely secure environment.
NICARA. NeuroImaging-based Connectome Assessment in Research and Application
NICARA™ is a novel, unique and cost-effective solution for everyone working with brain data, who wishes to gain a deeper insight into the world of Connectomics. It provides easy access to state-of the-art MRI data visualization, (pre-)processing, and evaluation. As zero-footprint solution NICARA™ requires no soft-and hardware installations on your site.
Explore the World of Connectomics
- Make use of extensive connectome data sets to get a more comprehensive insight into your research
- Experience high performance computing of large connectome datasets using fully automated processing pipelines
- Display individual Connectomes in high resolution with up to 100.000 brain connections using the HCP Atlas
- Increase standardization, interoperability and reusability of your brain imaging data
- Accelerate your research progress and expand your research field in an easy manner
- Save time, costs and the need for expert knowledge
Treat the individual with the knowledge of all
With this offering Biomax primarily addresses large and midsize hospitals with a focus on long-term therapies in the field of chronic care. Typical indications are COPD, chronic heart failure, oncology, psychiatric disorders or rehabilitation. Clinical Integration System is a software solution for an effective management of clinical data and knowledge. Physicians are enabled to perform precise patient stratification during diagnostics and to develop and apply targeted therapies within the framework of personalized medicine.
The unique Biomax software will help you:
- to integrate and manage a vast network of patient data and information
- to share best practices and standardized protocols
- to gain a more accurate knowledge of the patients and their needs
- to improve the communication across various disciplines and settings
- to develop novel targeted therapies