The Pedant-Pro Sequence Analysis Suite pioneered functional gene prediction. It is the most stable and dependable solution to genome annotation. Biomax offers two approaches to taking advantage of the high quality automatic sequence analysis system Pedant-pro.
1) Pedant-Pro™ Sequence Analysis Suite
This is the enterprise version that in additional to providing fast, comprehensive analysis of DNA and protein sequences, it allows users to manually refine data for additional detail.
The Pedant-Pro databases constitute a powerful and concise sequence, gene and protein repository — when combined with BioXM, Viscovery or the BioRS system, you have the ideal foundation for efficient research and development processes.
We have dozens of benefits for companies to use the Pedant-Pro suite. Here are just a few:
- Save time and money in the sequence analysis process by using the high-throughput, industrial-scale Pedant-Pro grid-processing engine to analyze a maximum number of genomes, ESTs or other sequences in a minimum of time.
- Create a company-wide gene index with manual annotation functionalities for distributed systems allowing all scientist on a project to access the active genomes easily.
- Save training time and money by providing an easy-to-use graphical user interface which allows efficient work for IT personnel as well as the laboratory biologist right from the start.
Contact us at to learn more and set up a consultative interview and/or demo.
2) PEDANT Software as a Service Subscription
The subscription service (or pay-as-you-go) is ideal for shorter-term projects. For pros or newcomers, this service provides flexible access and efficient use of computer resources without having to invest in software, hardware, upgrades or maintenance.
You just upload your sequence and receive a complete analysis. You can access the data any time from any computer. It’s so easy and efficient; it’s mind boggling. So stop collecting and updating analysis tools and just go the PEDANT way.