We define knowledge management as managing and analyzing complex information to generate intelligent strategic and operational decisions.
We provide organizations with knowledge that becomes an asset. An asset that is used to build scientific and business models, leading to better decisions, better strategies and a high ROI.
Turning knowledge into an asset.
The BioXM™ Knowledge Management Environment supports a unique process to build highly custom solutions by configuration not through classical software development. This paradigm shift enables rapid development at reduced cost driven by the research and business needs. This ensures that the solution is by design continuously adoptable to the changing requirements in the life sciences industry.
Flexible BioXM™ technology drives knowledge management toward your needs enabling you to do the following:
- Expand knowledge — semantically integrate any data from any source seamlessly
- Refine decision making — connect the dots explaining systems
- Create new hypotheses — visualize novel relationships between data networks
Easily “tune” and manage using a standard web browser.
Applications using the BioXM™ platform:
- Connect clinical data and statistical analyses.
- Keep repositories of scientific data such as experimental results, a corporate gene index, a phenotype catalog, a patient register or a compound database.
- Keep track of ongoing projects with one click to generate table reports and overview graphs.
- Generate networks from multiple sources in one step and find previously undetected links in the data.
- Identify biomarker candidates based on automated literature analysis and compare the results to experimental results in the same software platform.
- Organize, review, compare, annotate and modify biological pathways originating from different sources.
- Classify biological functions using ontologies specific to focused scientific areas.
- Easily integrate external statistical packages (R, BioConductor), bioinformatics tools, chemoinformatics algorithms, Web services and more.
Click to see a graphical representation of how BioXM works.
Then contact us at to set up a free consultation or set-up a demo.