Biomax has provided custom-designed solutions in over 20 international research projects with thousands of end-users each day. Along the way, Biomax has pioneered the translation of systems medicine into clinical practice. In several projects, Biomax developed disease knowledge bases wherein clinical data, knowledge about the disease, and therapy data were integrated with, for example, image analysis pipelines, computational models and clinical decision support systems. These knowledge bases are already used in clinics to support decisions made in diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention.
A selection of public projects in the field of systems medicine are presented here.
- Synergy-COPD — Clinical decision support for COPD
- BioBridge — Systems medicine modeling and simulation tools
- SysCLAD — Predicting CLAD with systems biology
- MeDALL — Understanding the allergy epidemic
- AirPROM — Airways disease modeling
- SYS-Stomach — Gastric cancer prevention project
- CANCERMOTISYS — Exploring targeted gastric cancer therapies
- Cancer Gene Index— Building a comprehensive cancer gene index
Contact to take the first step toward developing a custom-made solution for your organization.